Professionalism in the Presentation
Having a well designed and well thought out presentation folder for your company or organization can help your brand awareness in so many different ways.
- Try handing one out the next time you have a proposal or a pitch for a client. Inside, have matching letterhead with your proposal and any relevant materials to do with the project. This image of professionalism will place you leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Don’t forget a business card in the inside pocket slit.
- Put together a welcoming package for new clients. The contents of the folder should contain items such as brochures, flyers, newsletters and any promotional items such as a pad of paper or maybe a pen. Including a time limited, money saving coupon for their next order will make sure the client has you top of mind so they can save some money on their next project.
- Dental hygienist and medical professionals can use these to give important documents to their clients. Non-profits can use these for organization and to help train their volunteers more effectively.
- Presentation folders are a must for photographers and wedding planners – give them a reason to pay a premium for your high-end service, you are worth every penny!
- Supply your clients with a document holder. These are great for tax preparers or accountants. If your clients make claims on your services, such as massage therapy or chiropractic, give them a mini sized folder to keep all their receipts in one spot until they are ready to make a claim. Travel agents can use them for customer’s itineraries and travel insurance documents. The possibilities are endless!
Presentation folders typically come 9″ x 12″ with 3″ or 4″ inside pockets, however, they can be custom made to any size, shape, colour or need. The really great thing about presentation folders is that their price has come down over the last few years. Below are just a few quick samples that we have printed for some of our clients.