(click on pic to enlarge)
Ten reasons to Add Calendars to Your Marketing Mix:
1. Visual appeal for your brand
2. Command of wall or desk space
3. Controlled, targeted distribution
4. Remarkable cost-effectiveness
5. Creative design to fit your brand
6. Year-long high-frequency visibility
7. High-perceived-value for gift giving
8. Useful for personal record-keeping
9. Business people use an average of 2.5 calendars
10. Versatile styles, colours, formats and designs
Did you know? On average a person looks at a calendar 12 times a day, 84 times a week. After 365 days, your brand will leave a definite impression 4,380 times!
Call our shop today to get more information including a FREE catalogue of formats and themes. – 519-254-5237 Or email me at email@example.com
This entry was posted by Cary Wheeler on July 9, 2012 at 3:53 pm, and is filed under Advertising, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Print, Promotional Products. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.