Not this one…. I bet you didn’t know we can produce BIG CHEQUES for presentation purposes. Say your organization is donating some money to another group and you want to make a big splash out of it. Maybe the press will be there, local dignitaries, maybe the Prime Minister!!
(Why not do some promoting of your philanthropy? It’s only through your generosity that that group is getting your money).
We can produce presentation cheques in virtually any size – printed full colour on thick coroplast or foamcore material – the one I am holding in this picture is 16″ x 36″
Give me a dingle the next time you are making a monetary presentation – BIG CHEQUES build good will and are frequently hung on the walls of the recipient group – thereby giving more exposure for your brand. (Click image to enlarge)
It hasn’t been until recently that a customer expressed some great concern to me in regards to the security of our cheques. So I figured, what a great opportunity to share some info about the security found in our cheques. Basically there are 5 main types of security features in our cheques.
- Warning Band – Notifies document handlers that security features are present
- Watermark – Distinctive pattern in the paper. Hold up to a light source to view.
- Invisible Fibres – Coloured fibres in the paper only visible under a black light.
- Chemical Reactants – An attempt to chemically alter this document will activate a chemical reaction that appears as a stain in the paper.
- Printloc® – A coating that bonds dry toner image to the paper fibres, making alteration by scraping or tape very difficult without showing fibre tear on the paper.
Every so often, I have a customer that insists on having a gold or hologram seal on the cheque. While this is an additional security measure, it is an unnecessary one. Crafty would be criminals can and will obtain replica stickers. See the seal is added on to the paper as where the above mentioned features are IN the paper itself. That is why we do not have seals on our cheques.
Furthermore, all of our cheques are CPA compliant ( http://www.cdnpay.ca/ ) and are 100% Guaranteed to clear your credit union or bank (granted you have the sufficient funds available!)
Please contact me today so we can discuss your cheque security!
While we can’t actually print money, we can do the next best thing, and that is cheques!
(and save you some money while we are at at it!)
Company or personal cheques, we do them all. With our painless order process, you’ll have your cheques ordered in no time and our competitive rates will keep more money in your pocket.
What we need from you:
- a VOIDED cheque (more specifically the funny looking digits at the bottom of a cheque)
- Are they handwritten or computer generated?
- If computer generated, what program do you use? (we also do custom layouts as well)
From there, we can assist you in making sure the proper cheque is printed for your needs. All of our cheques are CPA compliant (Canadian Payment Association,) so your cheques are guaranteed to meet your bank or credit union’s requirements.
While you are ordering some cheques, make sure to inquire about saving the HST on your #10 or #9 envelope orders through till August 31, 2011. Contact me today for more information!