‘Tis that time of year again when you think about rewarding great clients with some item that shows your appreciation. That monogrammed toilet paper you were thinking of, just doesn’t cut it.
May we recommend a promotional product with your logo “branded” on it?
We have two really complete catalogues available FREE for the asking showing dozens of great ideas. From USB “thumb drives” to tote bags, clocks, pens, calendars, watches – the list goes on and on.
Call our office and ask to speak to Rick, Veronica or Cary and we’ll rush you out one, or both of these catalogues. Because before you know it, the end of the year will be upon us. You can reach us locally at 519-254-5237 or Toll Free at 1-866-223-5287.
Happy Holidays from the Wheeler’s gang!!
Whether making a single colour copy of someone’s grandchildren or printing hand bills, since 1994, Wheeler’s Printing has been helping folks communicate effectively through print media. We assist our clients sell more products & services or gather sales leads for their staff. We like to ask the question, “what keeps you awake at night?”
If the answer is “how do I succeed in this economy”, then Wheeler’s helps rid you of those nightmares.
Case in point – the picture above shows a recent run of 50,000 hand bills for the WFCU Centre here in Windsor. The Centre is effectively reaching that many people about an upcoming event using products we were able to supply.
The Printguy to the rescue.
Ok, I have a confession, I am in love with FastSigns Windsor (@FASTSIGNS658)
FastSigns Windsor is always dependable, reliable and very competitively priced. Like Wheeler’s Printing, FastSigns Windsor has tackled social media head-on and their latest is their MetamorphoSIGN contest. The whole idea is for companies to enter the contest and then rally up all their friends, family and colleagues to vote for their company to get a sign makeover worth $10,000!
Now I have to say, we here at Wheeler’s are very proactive in making sure our equipment and software are always up to date as to most effectively assist our customers. In fact we just installed a brand-spanking new digital colour machine which you will be hearing about more in the near future. One thing however, that has gone by the wayside, is our signage. The original signs which were installed in 1994 are still up there attached to the building. We could really use a $10,000 make-over but we need your help in doing so! Below, you will find the contest. We are the very first entry (ENTRY#1) which is great, but you have to click NEXT 50 till you get to the last page, then scroll all the way to the bottom, click on our entry (ENTRY#1) and click VOTE FOR US.
Whats in it for you? Every time you vote, you get entered to win a $50 American Express Gift card from FastSigns but wait, that’s not all! As an added bonus, if you vote for Wheeler’s and win the $50 from FastSign, Wheeler’s will award the winner ‘s company an additional $200 credit towards a printing, copying or promotional products purchase OR a $100 gift card to Mezzo Ristorante, the choice is yours! What are you waiting for?
So help spread the FastSigns love and get voting and remember that you can vote again everyday now until September 2!
Visit FastSigns Windsor at http://www.fastsigns.com/658 and thank you for voting!!!
Having a well designed and well thought out presentation folder for your company or organization can help your brand awareness in so many different ways.
- Try handing one out the next time you have a proposal or a pitch for a client. Inside, have matching letterhead with your proposal and any relevant materials to do with the project. This image of professionalism will place you leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Don’t forget a business card in the inside pocket slit.
- Put together a welcoming package for new clients. The contents of the folder should contain items such as brochures, flyers, newsletters and any promotional items such as a pad of paper or maybe a pen. Including a time limited, money saving coupon for their next order will make sure the client has you top of mind so they can save some money on their next project.
- Dental hygienist and medical professionals can use these to give important documents to their clients. Non-profits can use these for organization and to help train their volunteers more effectively.
- Presentation folders are a must for photographers and wedding planners – give them a reason to pay a premium for your high-end service, you are worth every penny!
- Supply your clients with a document holder. These are great for tax preparers or accountants. If your clients make claims on your services, such as massage therapy or chiropractic, give them a mini sized folder to keep all their receipts in one spot until they are ready to make a claim. Travel agents can use them for customer’s itineraries and travel insurance documents. The possibilities are endless!
Presentation folders typically come 9″ x 12″ with 3″ or 4″ inside pockets, however, they can be custom made to any size, shape, colour or need. The really great thing about presentation folders is that their price has come down over the last few years. Below are just a few quick samples that we have printed for some of our clients.
Your “brand” is important. It’s what helps identify and set you apart from your competition. And of course there’s so many ways to promote your brand, sometimes the choices seem overwhelming.
Whether you’re looking for just that special something to give as a Thank You gift, or you’re hosting an open house and want something for attendees to go home with, we’re certain you’ll find something in one of these two catalogues. One catalogue in particular is devoted to USB drives (memory sticks / jump drives / thumb drives) which can be pre-loaded with your company catalogue, specials or a video of your products and services.
If you’d like a FREE catalogue (one or both) simply call and request it!
We’re here, ready to be of assistance, as we have been since 1994. call us today at 519-254-5237.